Business Insurance for Central Iowa
You spend a tremendous amount of energy, ingenuity, and effort to run your business. Make sure you have the right mix of insurance to protect it.
Iowa businesses count Integrity Financial Group as an ally in protecting them from unexpected costs that can occur. Accidents, weather, and other unforeseen threats are buffered by the right business insurance policy.
Business Insurance Coverage Options
Let's look at the best business insurance options you'll want to consider:
- Property insurance Protects your offices and physical business locations, inventory, equipment--everything you own from threats like fire, weather, or theft.
- General liability Protects you against liability claims such as injuries, lawsuits, data breaches, and more.
- Professional liability Insures against negligence claims resulting from a mistake or failure to perform a function of your business. This type of insurance varies according to the unique offerings of the industry in which your business operates.
- Business auto Make sure the automobiles your business owns or any that are used for business purposes are covered. Business auto insurance covers bodily injury or damage to other vehicles and property for which you or your employees are legally responsible.
- Business Income Business interruption coverage can fill the void of lost revenue when you can't conduct business due to damages caused by natural disasters, fires, or other circumstances.